Win bespoke tiles for your home!
Now most of us all have tiles in our home, in the kitchen, bathroom or even in the garden but who can say they have tiles in their home that have been created by super talented artist and TikTok sensation, Eva Malley.
Why not use tiles to help you express your artistic flair in your home?
The team here at Tile Warehouse want to give one lucky person the chance to win this completely bespoke set of tiles to create a beautiful centrepiece in your home.
To enter this fabulous competition, simply sign up to our newsletter for a chance to win! It only takes a moment and you could be in with a chance of winning something truly unique.
Entry for this competition closes at midnight on July 17, 2022.
Tile Warehouse Terms and Conditions
Tile Artwork Competition July 2022
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Tile Warehouse and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will run from July 5, 2022 to July 17, 2022.
- The closing date for entries is July 17, 2022. Entries made after this time will not be counted.
- All entries received by this date will be entered into the judging.
- The winner will be notified by an email within 7 days of the closing date.
- Tile Warehouse reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
- Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Data and Images
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The entrants agree to the use of his/her name, location and images/videos in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data or images relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.